Saturday 1 May 2010

Discarded

I can't believe I only have 19 days left at college. Riiiiidiiccc.
Gone so amazingly fast and I can't say I've loved it all, although I have a lot. Texiles is shortly coming to an end this week as our exam is on TUESDAY. Ohmygod. But I have to say I am a little excited. I can't wait to get stuck in making my dresss wahhhhh! The title of my whole project has been discarded and the theme I have chosen to make the dress on is rust and decay. I am literally so looking forward to seeing the end result. Especially after how pleased I was with my last end product for the 'Carnival' project. All this hard work better be worth it!
Anyway here's some images that have inspired my final idea!

Credit: Weheartit.com

I will upload some pictures of the final product next week fo shoooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment