Tuesday 18 May 2010

Factory Story.











Model: Vanessa Paradis
By Karl Largerfeld

The retro, vintage vibe of all of these photographs just absolutely screams Chanel to me. They are absolutely gorgeous, I think its safe to say that Paradis has come a long way since 'Joe le Taxi' don't you? Karl Largerfeld's latest muse is definitely worthy I would say, the hair and the fish tails on the eyes are so chic! So francais! I also really admire the repetition of a lot of the images but projected in different ways as the illusion it creates is really unique and yet the same! She reminds me a lot of Audrey Hepburn in the shoot, I don't know, just the simplicity and chic clothing, the fur, shift dress, glasses and the hair! Oh goodness the hair! I am in love with these images and the 5th and 10th are just bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment