Monday 3 May 2010

Cheryl.

HOW is it even possible for me to love Cheryl Cole anymore? Seriously, Cheryl is a goddess.
And while I realise that I sound like probably about 90% of the rest of the population, I can't help but get Cheryl fever! Kill for her wardrobe? I THINK YES!
Anyways. The shoot that she did for Glamour was beautiful, and I loved the refreshingly happy look she had, that Chanel dress? YUM.











Ok I was only gunna put a couple up but looking at them I had to put all up. She is just gorgeous. Jealous much? But anyway, in June's Harper's Bazaar UK she is just as gorgeous, only minus 2 things. The hair extensions, and Ashley. Take a look at these elegant shots taken by Alexi Lubomirski. 







The 4th image in particular is my favourite because I love the way the hair falls across the face to reveal a little but not too much. All of the images are subtly sexy and really understated. The photography looks great in monochrome but the one that it isn't are muted tones which is really effective.

<3 


No comments:

Post a Comment