Friday 26 March 2010

UK Vogue April 2010

I know I'm a little behind with the times, but I only just got round to buying this months Vogue (I'm a little on the skint side lately!) I can never properly decide on my opinion of Vogue, the majority of the photo shoots are always gorgeous and the concepts just so beautiful but I feel that some of the shoots are just a little uninteresting in this months issue. This one shoot however, I loved! The shots are are just so elegant and beautiful and Kate looks so innocent and just basically amazing! This hair style suits her face so well, I would DIE for those cheek bones, GOD ! I love the simplicity of this shot, the near monochrome palette just adds to that elegance that the images give.


The lighting in this one is amazing, I love how the light accentuates her body shape so well, and that corset is just a perfect fit on her.






This is my favourite of all the shoot, I love how the light falls on Kate and the banister, its like a window in the midst of daylight shining through on her. The silhoette that the outfit creates is seamless and the rawness of the image is amazing.

Model: Kate Moss
UK Vogue
Photographer: Willy Vanderperre

No comments:

Post a Comment