Thursday 18 March 2010

Military

Last years military trend has become even tougher and raw this season, which I am absolutely loving! It just screams empowerment. Love. Last years jackets by balmain were to die for and remain on trend incorporating denim in. I absolutely love this one seen on Rihanna last spring. I know you might say I'm behind the times but I thought of it and remembered how amazing it was!



Credit: Polyvore Site

This second image is a section of one of the SS10 creations and I love the embellishment, its so rugged and edgy. I might try customising one of my old jackets in this sort of stuff, I saw an article (I think in Company the High Street Edit) and the shoulder pads and tassles should be simple enough to recreate, yet so effective. Great impact.

Also crushing on these MASSIVELY right now. The baggy 'Hammer pants' as I am sadly tempted to call them, are awesome, almost a cross between chinos and harem pants. Loving these ones by ASOS.


Thinking perhaps a loose tank or body and jacket (Cheryl-esque) with these. Super cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment