Sunday 5 February 2012

Berlin

It has been an excruciatingly long January, as it usually is. The anti-climax from Christmas is always a disappointing time for me being the avid Christmas lover that I am. This particular year however, this was greatly eased by the anticipation of a trip to Berlin with my lovely FCPers. During the trip we visited various trade shows including: Premium, Bread and Butter, Bright, Seek and Capsule, all entirely different and unique. I also managed to pick up a little street style whilst at Premium as a blogger and a couple of other shows, although it was a little too miserable outside to get any cheeky snaps and everyone was bundled up in bulky coats and infinite layers huddled under their brollies! Here are a few snaps and more from individual posts from the trade shows will follow!







All images my own

No comments:

Post a Comment