Friday 11 November 2011

That time of year









Sourced (In order): Asos (x5), American Apparel, Links, Urban Outfitters

It's that time of year again. My favourite time of year. Christmas. Which incidentally also means that its time to write my christmas list. As a poor poor student this is something that I have taken great pleasure in starting, given how very limited my budget has become these days. These are just a small number of things that I need in my life. Opting for a lot of black lately, I don't know if that's reflected from the grey weather we've been having here in lovely Nottingham or just the fact that I'm not feeling particularly creative when it comes to colour. Bright things never seem to feel right in the winter.
Can't wait to get home and sit in my christmassy lounge by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment