Tuesday 20 April 2010

Tavik

American swimwear brand Tavik, is a high end approach to high street, fashion swimwear. I found them whilst looking at swimwear site, dreaming of summer (as you tend to do when you live in England) and I stumbled across their Spring collection about a month ago. They have since released a Summer collection which is just as amazing, but the shoot they did to showcase the Spring 2010 was just so amazing that I thought that I would share it with you instead!

Credit: Tavik.com

They just scream luxury and the lighting and setting is absolutely gorgeous. I want to BE the first model with the long dark hair! She is absolutely amazing! She makes all these amazing prints look even more amazing! I particularly love the top two shots, the simplicity of them just portrays the high end yet let back 'California' style of the brand. The accessories make the costumes aswell - even though I realise this isn't entirely practical!

I want one - yum!

1 comment: