Tuesday 26 February 2013

My Bad.

Ok.

The votes are in, the numbers counted, the results finalised, and I am not so pleased to announce that the winner for worst blogger of the year is....yours truly.

I admit it, time got away from me, and before I knew it was February and now, well, nearly March.
But there's a valid reason I swear. Due to the trials and tribulations of third year, the 'tap, tap' of my laptop keys have taken a detour from blogging in order to complete a dissertation, among other time-consuming projects.

However, now that it's done I'd like to take a moment to share a sneak preview with you. An investigation into the leverage that digital content, more specifically user-generated content, holds for brands and how they can use it to target a new consumer.
Fancy huh? After 4 months of incessant work, not so much.









It's so long I won't bore you with the details but here's a quick snapshot of what I've spent the vast majority of my waking life doing for the past semester.



No comments:

Post a Comment